1) GIGO, represents that GIGO will undertake to ensure that all user data submitted to the GIGO application and/or GIGO Website is encrypted and protected as required by data privacy laws and regulations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3) When you visit the GIGO website or the GIGO app and utilize GIGO services, you may provide GIGO with certain personal identifiable information including, but not limited to your: first name, last name, email address, phone number, address, credit card numbers, and your GIGO CLEAN APP password. We identify this information you provide as the USERS or Supplier’s “Personal Information.”
4) GIGO does not collect any Personal Information from visitors to the GIGO Website, unless the visitor voluntarily provides GIGO with Personal Information (for example, by registering for an account).
5) GIGO may automatically collect other types of non-personally identifiable information when one visits the GIGO Website and uses the GIGO services, including your network location, your IP address, and the locations you visit on the Website.
6) The GIGO Website may use “COOKIES” technology to assist GIGO collect other non-personally identifiable information and to enhance your experience using the GIGO Website or GIGO APP. Cookies are limited elements of data that identify your computer to the website computer will “remember” information about your visit to the GIGO website.
7) As well, the GIGO Website may use web beacons, commonly known as bots, to access cookies within and outside GIGO’s network in connection with GIGO’s Services.
8) If you do not wish the GIGO Website to place cookies on your hard drive, you may be able to preclude cookies on your computer. Please consult your internet browser’s documentation for information on how to decline application of cookies.
9) However, if you decide not to accept cookies from the GIGO Website, the Website may not function properly.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION OF REGISTERED USERS
10) GIGO uses the Personal Information and other information: (a) to provide you the GIGO services; (b) to send you information about GIGO CLEAN TECHNOLOGY; (c) to customize and tailor your experience on the Website or APP, and (d) to provide you with content that GIGO believes that might be of interest according to your preferences. GIGO may also use your contact information to provide a customer survey to assess your satisfaction with GIGO’s Services.
11) GIGO ensures to use its best efforts to provide data protection, and GIGO will not share a user’s data with any third party outside the GIGO organization and will only collect the data necessary for the functioning of the GIGO application with the user’s consent.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
12) GIGO may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on GIGO’s behalf in connection with the services provided: Examples may include marketing assistance and customer service. These other companies and individuals will have access to the aggregate Personal Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. GIGO will insure that third parties and companies enter into a confidentiality agreement restricting their use if GIGO personal information.
13) To better understand our customers, GIGO may aggregate Personal Information that is provided through the Website or APP. In aggregate form, this Personal Information will not identify any USER personally. GIGO may share its aggregate data (which may, for example identify the total number of users for a period of time), with GIGO’s business affiliates and/or agents. GIGO may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe the Services to current and prospective business affiliates, customers, investors, and third parties for other lawful purposes.
14) To the extent permitted by law, GIGO may also disclose Personal Information when required by court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the Personal Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of GIGO users.
YOUR RIGHTS IN ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
15) You will have the right to access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the Personal Information you HAVE provided by emailing GIGO at [email protected]
identifying the modification of deletion you wish GIGO to make.
16) In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any GIGO marketing emails.
17) We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests promptly. However, you should be aware that it is not always possible to remove or modify information in our subscription databases, and we may be required by law or by contractual obligations to retain certain Personal Information.
18) You cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to your account with GIGO.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
19) If you choose to post User Generated Content on the GIGO Website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information included with your User Generated Content can be read, collected, or used by other users and could be used to send to you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to post.
HOW GIGO PROTECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
20) GIGO strives to maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
21) GIGO uses industry-standard SSL (“Secure Socket Layer”) encryption technology, a secure server, and other physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security of such information.
22) However, no security system is impenetrable. For example, GIGO cannot guarantee the security of GIGO’s databases nor that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from GIGO over the Internet.
24) If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or if GIGO does not satisfactorily address the issues you present, you should contact GIGO at: [email protected]
HOW TO CONTACT US