Moving is a big undertaking. There’s so much to do and remember; it can all be overwhelming. One of the most important—and often most overlooked—tasks on your to-do list is move out deep cleaning, which includes cleaning the house from top to bottom. It is especially important if you rent and want your security deposit back.
Cleaning your old place may not be the most fun task on your list, but it’s worth doing right. To help you, we’ve put together this comprehensive checklist of everything you need to clean before moving out. Trust us, following this move out deep cleaning checklist, will save you a lot of time and hassle in the long run!
• Wash all dishes and put them away
• Clean out the fridge (defrost it if necessary)
• Wipe down all surfaces, including the stovetop, countertops, backsplash, and cabinets
• Sweep and mop the floor
• Scrub the toilet bowl, sink, and bathtub/shower
• Wipe down all surfaces, including the mirror, countertops, cabinets, and floors
• Empty all cupboards and drawers
• Dust all surfaces, including furniture, shelves, picture frames, lamps, etc.
• Vacuum carpets and rugs (or sweep hardwood floors)
• Make sure all trash is emptied
• Wipe down doors (including door frames), light switches, baseboards, windowsills, etc., with a damp cloth or sponge
• Clean out closets (hang up clothes or put them away in boxes)
• Dust ceiling fans
Benefits of Hiring Deep Cleaning Services
Hiring Los Angeles deep cleaning services can make your home look and feel cleaner and fresher. And there are several other benefits to deep cleaning as well. Perhaps most importantly, it can remove harmful allergens from your home, making it a safer and more comfortable environment for everyone. Deep cleaning can also help to prolong the life of your furniture and appliances by removing built-up dirt and grime.
Besides, it can make your home more energy-efficient by clearing away any dust that might be blocking vents or air filters. So this spring, don’t just settle for a surface clean – hire Los Angeles deep cleaning services and enjoy all the benefits of a clean home.
Moving is a big job, there’s no doubt about it. But with some planning and elbow grease, you can get it done without too much trouble. Just be sure to add “cleaning” to your to-do list—it’ll save you time and hassle in the long run! And if you’re looking for some assistance with your move-out cleaning chores, contact a professional cleaning company, and they would be more than happy to help.